For complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
eForm (Previously FSQM Pro) is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
The mathematical tools will help you estimate cost and finalize payments. For quizzes you have a separate scoring system, so collect payment before you calculate and show the scoring certificate to users.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
Just activate eForm with your purchase code and receive automatic updates, for lifetime, for free!
With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
The builder has four sections to help you fully customize your form:
With version 3.5 we have completely reshaped all our form elements with over 38 material inspired themes, which includes both light and dark color schemes.
We even have a customizer from where you can pick your color and create your own theme.
All previous themes has been deprecated and removed. If your forms were using one, it will be upgraded automatically.
We plan to revamp Bootstrap theme and add more skins in future.
eForm v3.5 comes with a new form element, called Repeatable Element.
You can use this to give users option to add more “rows” to the form. Every repeatable element can have any number of elements from radio, checkboxes, dropdowns or texts.
Given the option, your users can repeat the grouped elements in any number they want.
Of course we have provided configuration for limiting repeats between a minimum and a maximum value.
You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For freetype answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
You can view the scores and rankings from your dashboard, and you may also choose to allow users to view the results from their portal. Based on the scores, you can automatically assign different designations to users (eg. “rookie” or “expert” etc.), and can configure your form so that a different message is displayed, depending on the user’s score breakdown. This can also be useful for tailoring user notification e-mails, or to send targeted e-mails to users of a certain ranking/designation.
Correct and incorrect answers can be highlighted in the user’s e-mail notification and trackback page, when they review their submission. You can even allow users to download a printable certificate, with the help of the Exporter addon.
With eForm v3.6 you can let your user login, register, update metadata and/or submit guest blogging from eForm. All of the elements would be themed properly and would look nice and seamless within your website.
The integration registration and guest blogging effectively allows you to let your users register and submit a guest blog at the same time. If the user is already registered and logged-in then eForm would not show the registration fields.
You can also add custom meta values from other eForm elements while doing a registration or simply update meta values for logged-in users. Read more about it here.
With the release of v3.6.2 it is completely possible to create and manage an user profile form which would:
Please read this article to learn more.
As you add elements in the form builder, you can set their initial state as “shown” or “hidden”. You can then configure your form to be responsive to each user, and new elements can be shown or hidden according to their previous answers.
Simply define each of your elements (eg. as a Multiple Choice Question or Feedback & Upload) and apply your own rules to any element or group. Multiple logics can be combined for more complex personalization.
Conditional logic and conditional validation rules ensure that your forms are smart, relevant and effective, saving you and your users time and collecting the data you really want.
We have included a Mathematical Evaluator element, which allows you to calculate complex formulas instantly. You can drag this feature from the elements list in the form builder and add it to your form. Input your own formulas, and the mathematical evaluator will do the rest!
You can either assign numerical values to existing elements (eg. prices for items), or use numerical elements so that the user has to enter or choose a numerical value (eg. a rating).
With eForm form builder, you can request that users upload files as part of their submission by simply dragging and dropping the file over the form. Every file upload generates a unique identification number, through which further actions can be taken.
The file uploader is fully secure and will not accept any potentially harmful or risky files. When a user uploads a file it is stored in your
wp-content/upload directory, and not in our plugin directory, so it is automatically protected by your own security settings.
With the help of eForm mathematical evaluators and numeric elements, you can easily create complex and also simple cost estimator forms. Take numeric values from MCQs and sum it up or enter your own arithmetic formula to estimate cost.
Once estimation is complete, use the eForm Payment System or Built-in WooCommerce integration to collect payment.
Check our demo for a range of cost estimators & payment forms.
All user submissions are stored in your database, so you have complete access through your admin dashboard and can view, sort and/or edit the data any time you want. You can also choose to give registered users the ability to browse and edit their own submission through a portal page.
All forms are submitted securely, and spam bots will always be ignored, so you can be sure that you are capturing genuine feedback/data from your users. For added security, you can add a captcha element from the form builder.
From your admin page, you can view and configure detailed statistics, charts, graphs and graphics to interpret your captured data. Browse submissions in detail, view summaries, and run in-depth reports and analysis using survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
If you just want a CSV of submissions, then with eForm v3.4 you do not need to get the exporter add-on. You can just get this functionality built-in.
Our beautiful and responsive notification e-mails are clean and minimalist in design, so you can personalize them to suit your own branding style. Easily change the logo, form header image and e-mail accent color from your admin dashboard.
You can then fully customize the notification message – for example, you may want to thank users for taking your quiz or survey, and let them know how to log in, view their submission, or take another quiz.
You can also set up admin notification e-mails and configure your settings from the dashboard.
eForm is fully integrated with the best e-mail marketing tools: Campaign Monitor, Get Response, Aweber and MailChimp. E-mail addresses are saved in your eForm database, so it’s easy to send targeted marketing to particular groups of users.
It is also possible to hide notification email and show a payment retry link for incomplete or unpaid submissions. This is great for creating paid and certified quizzes.
We have also integrated our form builder with both PayPal and Stripe, so that you can take fast and secure payments. Use the simple toggle on your admin dashboard to enable one or more payment systems, enter a mathematical formula for calculating the total, and set the currency code.
Customize product names, numbers and invoice IDs, and the form builder also allows for custom coupon codes for discounts.
eForm v3.4 has taken the payment option a step further by integration with the very popular WooCommerce plugin.
With eForm you can modify the price of any existing WooCommerce product on the go (depending on any mathematical element) and automatically add product attributes to the order. The attributes are generated from the variables you have used on the mathematical formula.
Once the form is submitted, the user is taken to the cart or checkout page for completing payment.
Check our knowledgebase to learn how to easily setup WooCommerce integration.
eForm v3.5 now has the ability to send data to custom URLs. You can choose any elements from your form and send its data through a custom parameter of your choice. You can even change the HTTP method to GET or POST. This works good for SSL too.
Many form elements can now have default values set. These include, single options, multiple options, thumbnails, dropdowns & freetype elements.
Moreover freetype elements can have their state as readonly. You can read more about it here.
We understand that reading through heaps of documentation can be tedious and time-consuming, so you’ll see a help icon beside every element in the form builder to guide you through the features you want to use.
Video tutorials and full support documentation are also available, giving you step-by-step instructions and screen shots, so that you can get the most out of your eForm WordPress form builder.
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements:
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. However, the pro plugin will not import any data from the free plugin, so if you wish to, you must do so manually. It is recommended that you delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will no longer need it.
It is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme on the market. If your theme has followed the WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin might not work with certain themes:
Whatever the reason, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum. We will assist you with contacting the developer of your incompatible theme/plugin to fix the problem. We have also published a series of troubleshooters, which may come in handy.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see the exact features you will be getting, before you buy. If you think we have overlooked a valuable feature, you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see that the feature is really important to the community, then we will do our best to add it to a future version.
* Add: Centralized file management system * Add: Auto Save Option (server side)
> Fix Stripe and Coupon code issue and minor form builder improvement. - **New** - Ability to disabled hot keys in form builder. - **Fix** - Issue with Stripe and Coupon codes.
> Fix MailSter Integration - **Fix** - MailSter integration.
> Stripe SCA support. - **Update** - Support Stripe SCA for onetime payment and payment retries. - **Update** - Support Stripe SCA for subscription and payment retries. - **Fix** - Delete/Cancel previous Subscription incase of payment failure.
> iOS and OpenGraph improvements. - **New** - Option to add facebook app id on Standalone form pages. - **New** - Option to add custom HTML on head and body section of standalone form pages. - **Fix** - Composer dependency issues. - **Fix** - iOS popup form width issues. - **Fix** - Duplicate OpenGraph image option.
> General bug fixes. - **Update** - Make eForm work in conditions where some JS libraries are removed by themes or plugins. - **Fix** - Regression of payment form from last release. - **Fix** - DIVI theme compatibility. - **Fix** - Style flash of form loader.
> Improvements for Gutenberg blocks and general bug fixes. - **New** - Option to resubmit webhook during form update. - **Update** - Improve eForm Login forms. - **Update** - Improve performance and asset loading for standalone form pages. - **Fix** - Form Trends Gutenberg block. - **Fix** - Category and form filter under User Portal. - **Fix** - Missing validation in Stripe Payment Gateway. - **Fix** - Stripe subscription issue with multiple API keys. - **Fix** - Multiple network request on same CSS file.
> Datepicker improvement and general bug fixes. - **Fix** - If payment amount is 0, it will not trigger payment. - **Fix** - Special characters breaking conditional logic on server side. - **Update** - Today button will set today's date for datepicker.
> Form builder & MCQ improvements. - **New** - Option to collapse the form builder sidebar. - **New** - Button like appearance for radio and checkboxes. - **Update** - Form score now supports fractional values. - **Fix** - Server side conditional logic for password elements. - **Fix** - Limitation message not visible for logged-in users. - **Fix** - Manual submit button not working on single page form. - **Fix** - TinyMCE toolbar not visible under form builder settings. - **Fix** - Typo in Text element settings. - **Fix** - Signature element buttons. - **Fix** - Column alignment in material style. - **Fix** - File uploader upload button click area.
> Convertkit Integration, Migrate to WooCommerce CRUD API & manual form buttons. - **New** - Add option to hide default Form Submit toolbar. - **New** - Convertkit integration with support for forms, sequences and tags. - **New** - New Buttons element to make form progress, jump to page, submit etc. - **New** - New preset datetime related variables for math element. - **New** - Option to disable eForm admin side sandboxing. Fixes conflict with wp.com hosting. - **New** - Option to hide password field values from summary table. - **Update** - Always encrypt the values of password field. - **Update** - Improve CSS build system by using autoprefixed SCSS. - **Update** - Migrate WooCommerce integration to the new CRUD system. No more deprecation notice. - **Fix** - Allow dash(-) in name validation. - **Fix** - Math element fancy tag issue on single page forms. - **Fix** - Piping tags not appearing for freetype elements in summary table. - **Fix** - Use elements from freetype for registration username.
- **New** - eForm can now accept product variation id. - **New** - You can select multiple order status to mark as paid.
- **New** - Compatibility with WordPress Gutenberg. - **New** - Major improvement and complete rewrite of form builder UI and UX. Check our onboarding video. - **New** - More styles for progress buttons. - **New** - Onboarding tutorial when accessing Form Builder for the first time. - **New** - Optionally show WooCommerce payment status in summary table and in admin side View all Submissions. - **New** - Sandbox eForm admin pages from other plugins to avoid conflict. - **New** - Various new form templates. - **Update** - Sane default for a few form elements, including imageslider, thumbnail picker etc. - **Update** - Skip WooCommerce if product_id is empty, creating room for conditional one-page or WooCommerce checkout. - **Fix** - Center alignment for credit card container and stripe. - **Fix** - Datetime element not working in live form view. - **Fix** - Form Configuration being closed when uploading image. - **Fix** - Issue with CONFIG and STYLE change refresh. - **Fix** - Issues with Link Button form element. - **Fix** - Regenerate form custom css when version upgrades. - **Fix** - Set form width unit to pixel, when none is supplied. - **Fix** - Show error message when reCaptcha is not being set up correctly.
- **Fix** - Empty feedback issue when sending on-behalf of user. - **Fix** - Issue with security reCaptcha element. - **Fix** - Issue with "Submission Limited" forms not appearing within form builder.
- **Update** - Improvement for custom style generation (with checksum). - **Update** - Improve response time of live form builder. - **Update** - Improve UX of live form builder.
* **New** - Live form builder interface. * **New** - Boxy form themes. * **New** - System and Custom fonts support. * **New** - Global element alignments. * **Update** - Accessibility for various form elements. * **Update** - Update MyMail to Mailster. * **Fix** - Math element appearance issue on small devices. * **Fix** - Invalid hashtag breaking popup. * **Fix** - Blank feedback email when send from user is true. * **Fix** - Localize GetResponse PHP Library to avoid Fatal errors. * **Fix** - Address box alignment issues.
* **New** - Support piping tags in pricing element header, attributes & footer. * **Fix** - A case when hidden element won't restore value if placed inside a container with duplicate conditional logic.
* **New** - Integration with MailWizz Application. * **New** - Offline Payment Gateway integration. * **New** - Remove mcrypt dependency with graceful fallback for older instances. * **Update** - Option for natively using Mobile Camera with File Uploader. * **Update** - Update to new Stripe API for subscription. * **Fix** - Full Name Element validation issue with "Everything" filter. * **Fix** - Leaderboard and User Portal responsiveness issue. * **Fix** - Math element fancy appearance issue with hidden label. * **Fix** - Sortable list icons not appearing in summary table.
* **Fix** - JS bug with dependent datepicker element. * **Fix** - CSS issue with datepicker div, not being hidden under some theme. * **Fix** - Compatibility issue with easySubmission add-on.
* **Fix** - Blank value appearance issue for inline element * **Fix** - Stripe Elements appearance issue for dark themes
* **New** - Add Support for MailPoet 3 * **Update** - Underline fill in the blank question in summary table * **Update** - Highlight correct feedback questions according to settings * **Update** - Make score and average score output configurable * **Fix** - Auto shrink thumbnail elements on smaller screen
* **New** - Subscription Payment with Stripe. * **New** - Option to highlight all positive scores in summary table. * **New** - Option to reverse the order of smiley rating. * **Fix** - Appearance issue with styled container without icons. * **Fix** - Bug in iFrame/GPS inside hidden/collapsible containers. * **Fix** - Missing prefix and suffix in feedback small inline appearance. * **Fix** - Make Center/Vertical appearance work for payment element. * **Fix** - Hidden Stripe Payment causing JS error. * **Fix** - Primary fields not getting disabled after adding to the form. * **Fix** - GetResponse Integration now updated with v3 API.
* **Update** - Improve Auto-Update and error reporting functionality.
* **Fix** - Issue with Guest Blog element placeholder. * **Fix** - Issue with Guest Blog Editor toolbar modals.
* **New** - Option to disable eForm activation notice.
* **Fix** - Issue with payment retry form. * **Fix** - Issue with ZIP code field not accepting alphanumeric codes.
* **Update** - Move `hiddens` method to `IPT_Plugin_UIF_Base` to expose to all classes. * **Update** - Updated Composer dependencies to latest (`Stripe`).
* **Fix** - Static database table naming issue with WordPress MS
* **New** - Authorize.net payment integration * **New** - Auto Update Functionality * **New** - Automatic score for feedback elements * **New** - Estimation Slider interface for payment forms * **New** - Input masking on freetype form elements * **New** - Interactive form elements support for piping element values into labels * **New** - OpenGraph & Twitter metadata in standalone form pages * **New** - Option to change color of summary table icons * **New** - Pricing Table Form Element * **New** - Row index for checkbox, radio and thumnail numeric values in math element * **New** - Zoom for statistics charts * **Update** - Better colorpicker for Form Builder * **Update** - Better looking payment forms * **Update** - Better Signature Element * **Update** - Implement changes according to new facebook API * **Update** - Inline appearance for feedback small element * **Update** - iziModal in popup forms with support for better manual popup * **Update** - jQuery UI Sliders are now more responsive * **Update** - Leaderboard shows rank and timer value * **Update** - Select2 styling is now consistent with inputs * **Fix** - Auto fix bad color codes in customizable material theme * **Fix** - Auto Save Form Progress UI inconsistency * **Fix** - Cookies based limitation not working under IE11 * **Fix** - Hidden mathematical element appearance issue * **Fix** - Issue with file upload size * **Fix** - Issue with sort by name in payment listing * **Fix** - Issue with User Portal page logout redirect * **Fix** - Placeholder issue in multiple grading settings
* **New** - Adaptation to modern workflow with modular approach * **New** - Grunt based CI/CD with support for automatic plugin updates for clients * **New** - Payment module refactoring * **New** - PHPUnit testing for a better continuous integration * **New** - UI class refactoring * **New** - Use bower to manage front-end dependencies * **New** - Use composer to manage PHP dependencies * **New** - Use NPM to manage dev dependencies
* Fixed: Typo in the default process title * Fixed: Empty space in login form * Fixed: IE11 bug which wouldn't let thumbnail pickers work properly
* Removed: Unused files from the CSS directory
* Added: Clear button for datetime pickers * Added: Changable default year range in datepicker dropdown * Added: Option to hide datepicker icon * Fixed: Issue with toggle element and conditional logic under a special edge case * Fixed: Issue with repeatable element and floating number values
* Added: Translatable strings for file uploader error messages * Improved: Datepicker validation now says before/after instead of past/future * Fixed: Form Builder no longer crashes when visual editor is disabled
* Improvement: Use MailChimp API v3 * Fixed: Issue with MariaDB and Latest Submission Stat in backend
* New: Better button styling for simple forms without wrap * New: Add trackback URL and code in custom URL integration * New: Option to show form to logged-out users only * Improvement: Various RTL fixes and updates * Improvement: Block the form for IP limitation beforehand * Improvement: Quiz Timer now remembers tab position and timer through cookies * Improvement: Nice animation for province update * Fixed: Address element issues with summary table * Fixed: DateTime validation issue with NOW+n and NOW-n * Fixed: Conditional blacklisting on form update * Fixed: Input type number and step validation HTML error * Fixed: Issue with form auto-save and number captcha
* Fixed: Do not include empty fields for address in value class * Improvement: New branding for WPQuark
* Add: MailerLite Integration * Add: Enormail Integration * Add: Antialiasing to jSignature image * Add: Option for minimal UI for file upload * Add: Option to change drag-n-drop text under file upload * Add: WooCommerce integration now works without the need of mathematical element * Add: Additional content, feature image for guest blogging * Add: Option to hide label for repeatable * Improvement: Taxonomy selection now shows select2 instead of checkboxes * Improvement: Usermeta update now works when updating form * Improvement: Popups now work good under iOS devices * Improvement: Closing popup will now securely remove hashtag from URL * Fixed: Hidden icons issue with repeatable textarea * Fixed: DatePicker issue on repeatable element * Fixed: Vertical Slider with overflowing labels * Fixed: Updated counUp JS to fix a floating point issue
* Add: New filter for format strings * Add: Composer based development with full dependency control * Improved: Better style reset for datepicker * Improved: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility * Improved: Common height issue with buttons * Fixed: Plugin update will redirect only when visiting admin pages * Fixed: Issue with GuestBlogging element not being recognized * Fixed: Issue when invalid date would break the system
* Add: reCaptcha Support * Add: Conditional Administrative Email * Add: Vertical Slider * Add: RTL Support (beta) * Add: Quantity modifier for WooCommerce * Add: Custom attributes for WooCommerce * Add: Confirm option before resetting a form * Add: Alternate dark color scheme for submit button * Add: Days calculation in mathematical evaluator * Add: Prefill from post metadata * Add: Option to change correct answer color * Add: Equals to validation option for freetype elements * Add: Option to remove icons from repeatable elements * Add: Option to change payment gateway labels * Improvement: Admin can edit hidden field value * Improvement: Form Builder now works under iPad * Improvement: Various cosmetic improvements * Fixed: 100-109% scoring breakdown in stat shortcode * Fixed: Share description for twitter, pinterest & g+ works correctly
* Add: Postman Plugin Compatibility * Fixed: DatePicker now does not change theme styling of website * Fixed: Don't show captcha when just viewing the form
* Added: Option to add more WooCommerce attributes from element * Added: Option to change WooCommerce cart quantity by user input * Added: Thumbselect now have subtle shadow * Updated: Optimize form builder for iPad view * Fixed: Issue with datetimepicker & validation * Fixed: Issue with spinner elements & validation * Fixed: Cookie related issue
* Improved: Significant performance increase when resetting form * Fixed: Change WooCommerce product ID input to spinner * Fixed: Change WooCommerce Math Elem ID input to spinner * Fixed: Cateogry not showing up in some cases
Please check the
changelog file for detailed changelog and file changes.
Thank you for your interest in WP eForm Plugin. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.
Is it possible to create 2 MCQ tabs, the first one only showing 5 questions for example and the second one showing 40 for example? This would prevent a "too long" form on a page if you have other content on the site that you want your website visitors to see.
No, but in that case, you can obviously show the personal information tab first!
Installed but cannot get shortcodes to function... I disabled every single other plugin and it still didn't work... I also tried activated WP 2011 theme instead of my premium theme- shortcode does not display a form... site is http://cherrymobile.net...
It seems there is some error (PHP error) causing you all the trouble. Please send me an email from the profile page, so that I can discuss further.
Hi.. .just sent you an email...
Hi, is it possible to limit quiz only for users ?
Sorry sir, that is not possible directly through this plugin. But you can combine it with some membership plugin where a page is shown only to users.
Hello. How to I turn/ get ride of the "Security Question" ?
The only possible way as of now is to disable the personal questions tab completely.
Hello! I really like your work! And I want to buy it, but I didn´t found an export button. Can I export the results to Excel or PDF? Please let me know.
Hi, You can not export to PDF or excel at this moment. But you can print reports/submissions.
No support :shocked: Same situation is the in the official forum also.
Hi, Sorry for the delay, but I have solved your query in the support forum.
hi , i have a survey requiremnt for a client website and would like to know that if its possible to display survey analytics graphs and charts in the frontend in the website . actualy i want to take surveys of different people from a same category and want to display the results to general public to analyse . so is there any chance of doing this .
Hi, You can do this easily using the [feedback_trend] shortcode. See it here: http://ipanelthemes.com/fsqm-doc/#!/shortcodes Also, an example is here http://ipanelthemes.com/fsqm/website-feedback/website-feedback-trends/
Presalse Question: When you are exactly planning to release the new version you reffered in your last comments? I specially need some more quiz type functions (graphical result at the end of a quiz/questions; Sorting choice; etc.).
Hello Sir, Right now we are done with the new form builder and currently we are remaking the themes. Here is a few screenshots of what the new builder will look like: http://ipanelthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FSQM-Extended-ScreenShot.png http://ipanelthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FSQM-Extended-ScreenShot-2.png http://ipanelthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FSQM-Extended-ScreenShot-3.png http://ipanelthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FSQM-Extended-ScreenShot-4.png Tentatively it should not take more than 2-3 weeks before we are done with all testing.
Dears, thank you, I appreciate your response and will wait for the new version!
Hello Sir, The new version has been uploaded. Please give it a try. Before upgrading do read the documentation here ipanelthemes.com/fsqm-doc/?version=2.1.0#!/update Should anything go wrong, you can always contact us through the forum.
Hello, very interested in purchasing this plugin. Could I use it to recreate a multiple choice questionnaire with points based results (i.e score 15% you get "unlucky - etc etc", 40% you get "not bad - etc etc", 80% you get a "excellent well done"). Similar to this http://www.moremargin.co.uk/take-the-test/
Hello, You can use the score based designation feature to achieve exactly this behavior.
Hi... Loved your plugin, Good Job Guys I have some presales queries, hope you dont mind in answering same :) 1 - Basically, I will be using it for quiz development, so can it be time based. 2 - Can I collect information of people who will be taking the quiz 3 - Is this theme allows to download the test report in PDF format. 4 - Can a person can get some sort of certificate after completing any quiz or some badge sort of stuff. Waiting for your response, I am eagerly waiting for purchasing this , please reply soon. Thanks!
Hello, 1 – Basically, I will be using it for quiz development, so can it be time based. -- Apologies but this feature isn't supported right now. 2 – Can I collect information of people who will be taking the quiz -- You can. Simply use the First Name, Last Name, Email (Stored in DB) and optionally Phone number field. You can have any number of other fields as well. 3 – Is this theme allows to download the test report in PDF format. -- You'd need to get the exporter addon for this. http://codecanyon.net/item/exporter-for-fsqm-pro-reports-submissions/5702784 4 – Can a person can get some sort of certificate after completing any quiz or some badge sort of stuff. -- You can use the score based designation or success message along with the exporter addon to give them downloadable certificate.
Can this plug-in work with WPMU sites?
Hello, This plugin is compatible with Multisite.
Hi! I have a pre-purchase question. Is it possible to create psycological tests with few scales? The result of the test is a set scales with summary on each scale. Typical test of this sort is an MMPI test. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory
Hi, If you can make such things using MCQs, then you can use the score and score based ranking system to give different designations and show different messages after form submission.
What do you mean by "if"? :) can I do this or not? 2nd question. MMPI test has about 600 questions. Is it possible to output say 10-20 questions on each page and prompt user if he forgot to check on of the questions.
Does it support text import for quizzes?
1. I do not know exactly how MMPI tests are organized. If you can show me a working example, then I can surely say whether you can do this or not. From the wiki link, I think, these tests are bunch of MCQs. If this is the case and you need to show custom message depending upon the summation of the weight-age of the options, then you can do it using the scoring system and score based ranking system.
2. You can do this. But since there are 600 questions, you will need to tweak your suhosin variables (if you are on shared host). If you are on VPS, then you will need to increase the
max_input_vars of php.ini. A comprehensive guide can be found here.
3. Sorry, it does not support text import for quizzes.
Thank you for answers! I'm reading the links And just one more. Can one question be the part of few scales? For example math and physics?
MMPI is a bunch of MCQ, right, but questions can't be grouped by scales. Because it's aim also to exlude liars, so questions are mixed. So, I guess, I can't use your test system :((
Hi, I don't know if I understand it correctly, but you do not have to group any questions if you do not want to. You can have, say, a matrix question after a single option question or questions with any order. You can try the admin demo to create the form you want. Also, if you feel comfortable, then you can mail me sample questionnaires and I will see if I can do it for you.
Hi, i purchased just now the WP Feedback, Survey & Quiz Manager - Pro, i have a problem but i can't also register to the forum. i tried with 4 different mail but no confirmation message arrive. can you help me please ?
Hello, Replied to your email.
Thanks, but i do not recived anything :-(
How do I assign score data? Is that when I am creating the form or somewhere else?
Sorry I posted multiple times. I believe it was my browser.
Hi there, Is it possible to display results per user role? I'm developing a survey for a big organisation, and I want to see the overall results as well as the results per section. Can I do this with your plugin? Thanks, Stephan
Hello, Apologies but it is not possible.
Hi, With conditional fields and file uploads implemented I will definitely be purchasing shortly. However, I do have another few questions I couldn't find the answers to: - Is there support for "hidden" fileds, i.e. fields that a user cannot fill in on the front end, but an admin theoretically could in the back end? Would that maybe work with conditions? - Is there any way to send email notification to the submitter once an admin has reviewed his submission and maybe added a comment / updated the submission? - Any plans to make the data appearing in user / admin notification mails customisable, e.g. instead of just %Submission% enabling mapping of specific individual fields? - And finally, it is great that you can restrict the time that a form can be edited by a user after submission, but it would be even better if this could be controlled on a finer level, e.g. one section of the form is editable, others are not. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Hello, 1. Sorry, it missed our development cycle, but we will implement it in future. 2. You can definitely do that. When you are editing a submission from admin backend you will be presented with options to set the subject and body (along with the submission itself) of the review email. 3. It is due for 2.4.0 channel. The same channel will also include 5 new themes so it will take some time before it is released. 4. It seems like a nice idea. We will try our best to implement it asap. Regards, iPanelThemes
Excellent, thank you. Look forward to the next releases.
Is it possible to allow users to add a row when entering information? I need them to be able to submit a report but need the ability to add another row of info based on their report using the same elements. If not this would be a great and needed feature. Thank you!
Hello, You use the conditional logic for that. You can hide the additional questions at first, but when someone say enables a toggle button, then you can show it.
How i can write GREEK char. in the "full Name" field. Because now display this message "Valid name only, no special characters except dots for salutation"
Hello, Replied in your support forum thread.
Hello there! this plugin looks great, but I had 1 question: Can I send the form in an email? So then people receiving the email would fill out the form and hit submit from their email client/program and then the form would redirect back to our website? Thank you kindly!
Hello, What you are asking is not technically possible. No email client (at least the popular ones like gmail) would allow submitting form through emails. You can mail them a link to your page from where they can submit.
I need a voting system, it is possible with WP Feedback Form Builder Survey & Quiz Manager Pro? thanks
Hello, Yes it is. You can even generate nice looking reports for the voting system/poll.